- Hot & Cold Laser uses cryolipolysis technology, which involves freezing the fat tissue until dead.
- It removes 25% of treated fat area in one session.
- Procedure takes 45 -1 hr 15 minutes.
- Results seen after two weeks – 2 months (optimal results) or more
- We recommend 3 sessions over the course of 6 months to see significant fat loss.
- Results are permanent. Once fat is killed it is gone for good.
- Results also vary by individual.
For more information click here.
*Hot & Cold Laser is a non-invasive liposuction method. Therefore, there is no one time miracle. If you have a large amount of fat that you want to remove, one session will not make you happy. The average cost of liposuction in New York City can cost upwards of $3,000 per area (thigh/flanks/abdomen/lats) + anesthesia + rooming. Hot & Cold laser is a much safer and less costly option for those interested in liposuction without going under the knife.