We do “Health” Revision and Scanning for all types of sickness and diseases.
We identify the ROOT CAUSE of your condition no matter what it is.
We design protocols to bring your body back into balance whether or not you are on medications.
All our nutrition programs are 100% natural and are designed for your chemistry. Our Health Assessments include our simplest but VERY thorough modality, done in under 60 minutes. Here, our quantum analyzer equipment will scan and record energy and vibration of all body systems to give specific summary of the health of most organs and their reactions to various stimuli internally and externally. The magnetic analysis is an emerging rapid, accurate and non-invasive spectral testing method and particularly suitable for comparison of curative effects medicine and health products, and check of sub-health conditions. The Analyzer replaces the need for ultrasonic, nuclear magnetic resonance or radiography for various health related conditions. Simply by holding sensors in your palm, health data will be collected within minutes from various body systems. Testing returns a list of 38 system health reports.
Non-invasive Lipo is a minimally invasive procedure (Lipolysis), depending on the amount of fat. It is a method to get rid of the fat deposits that affect the aesthetic of the body contour and cause the cellulite “dimples” in the skin. The laser method is for mild to moderate fat conditions and skin tightening, but it is not recommended for removing larger amounts of dis-proportioned fat.
Non-invasive Lipo technology involves the application of a highly sensitive laser to dissolve the fat deposits situated in the upper layers of the human skin. The energy emanating from the laser breaks up the fat cells to produce an oily material. This substance is either naturally eliminated through normal bodily processes or can be removed via a small incision made by the practicing surgeon. This leads to a permanent loss of fat as long as a healthy diet is maintained after treatment.
It penetrates into skin surface and stimulates the fat cell membranes, changing their permeability, the fat cells reduce their overall size and intracellular fat is released then the fatty triglycerides flow out of the disrupted cell membranes and into the interstitial space, where they gradually pass through the body’s natural metabolic functions with no harmful physiological effects, this process is resulting in inch loss of clients.
The subtlety of the treatment carries various advantages over the problems often associated with liposuction. Damaged blood vessels and allied physical risks are significantly reduced, and recovery time is condensed. It is also acknowledged that the laser itself is important in encouraging collagen production, thus strengthening the skin.
Frequently Asked questions:
1). How many treatments will I need to see the results?
– You will see the results of the treatment periodically. Initially you may notice some minor changes, but normally we recommend 2 treatments per week for 8 weeks for best result.
2). Can I have more than one body area treated at one time?
– Yes if you are prepared to do more cardio- vascular exercise.
3). Will the inches stay off after treatment?
– Yes, if you follow our instruction, maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine.
4). Does the treatment hurt?
– No, it is a non-invasive treatment and there is no pain or bleeding at all, but you may feel some heat after it worked for a while.
5). Will I have to keep coming back to keep my results?
– Generally, one full treatment set per a single area is usually adequate to achieve the required results. However, if the results are unsatisfactory there is the opportunity for repeat treatments because it depends on different body types.
6). What is the difference between liposuction and Lipo laser?
– This procedure is similar to liposuction with some differences that may make Lipo laser a good alternative to traditional liposuction. Lipo laser essentially permanently removes your excess fat, without the traditional suction removal of the fat. The body fat is dissolved or liquefied using a medical laser instead of suction. For even more effective results, some exercise or lymphatic massage is recommended after each Lipo laser procedure.